THE NEW McCARTHYISM: Now with less ism and more McCarthy



The power of the shower


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I tend to do a lot of joke writing in the shower. I don't know what it is about being naked and wet that makes things seem funnier. OK. Maybe I do know what looks funny about me being naked and wet. But for some reason, the running water and the tile acoustically makes my jokes sound a lot funnier than they perhaps really are. Sounds odd. But not really. A lot of people admit to singing only in the shower. So there must be something about the acoustics of a shower that make one's voice more harmonious and hilarious. If I ever were to start an open mic, I'd call it The Shower. Heck, I'd host it in a shower! Musicians and comedians: You're welcome. This isn't so much a joke as much as it is a business plan.


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3